Sunday, June 26, 2011
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Free Money Making Methods: My Guide To Earning 50$ A Day
99% of the people reading this have been told that money can ONLY be earned with hard work! Well I`m going to prove that WRONG and tell you that you can earn $2500 a month with extreme patience and 5 minutes of your time each day.
Let me set something straight. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!
Introducing Pay To Click Services. Neobux is an advertising company where advertisers pay them and they pay you to view it. It will take a while before you really start earning big $ but I`ve seen ppl easily earning $ 50 a day!
Neobux has paid out about over $ 20 000 000 (Yes that much) and has more than 3 000 000 users. Now imagine the possibilities!
This Strategy Guide will teach you how to make REAL money with them, without paying them a thing.
The only catch is you won't be making $50/day right off the bat.
You will be making a few cents when you first start. The name of the game is called PATIENCE. Now, with this method, I won't be investing any money to earn money. If you have money to invest, by all means, do it and you'll see results faster than mine.
The key to making money on NeoBux is through referrals. It's simple, if you don't have referrals, you won't make money. You can rent referrals directly from NeoBux.
The referrals are real people (NOT BOTS) and cost 25 cents a month each. Some will be active and some won't.
To "recycle" a non-active referral for an active one you have to pay 7 cents. It may seem like a lot, but it's worth it. If you don't recycle inactive referrals, you will lose money.
Okay enough chat let’s begin!
Sign Up To NeoBux
Create a Paypal account here:
Its really easy and will take only 5 mins. You don't have to link your credit card with these accounts!
Start Clicking Your Ads Every day, When you reach 75 cents by clicking on your own ads (if you don't invest money) you are able purchase 3 referrals (DO NOT BUY REFFS YET!), it takes a few days to earn the 75 cents on your own and people are so eager to buy referrals that they just purchase as soon as their account reaches 75 cents.
When people do this they do not realize that they do not have enough money to maintain their rented referrals and their referrals eventually are taken away because they can't pay for them.
Ok so before you rent referrals you should earn $3 by clicking on your ads (Or You Can Invest For Quickness) and then transfer it to your rental balance. This way you have $1 per referral and you will easily be able to recycle them if they are not active or pay to keep them for one more month. It will take a while to get $3 on your own, but this way you will be able to keep your referrals and exchange the inactive ones for active ones without the fear that you will not be able to pay for them.
Once you have your $3 in your rental balance purchase 3 referrals, Autopay is another must. As soon as you rent your first 3 referrals turn Autopay on (you will find this on the page where your referrals are listed). Referrals cost 30 cents a month to keep. Instead of you paying for the referral, they pay for themselves as long as you have Autopay turned on. What it does it subtract one of the advertisements your referral views each day and puts it towards the 30 cents that referral needs to stick around for another month. So you get one less penny from each referral, but they will be your referral as long as they are active.
Cashing out too early is a huge problem for people that use NeoBux.
When you request a payment it is INSTANTLY transferred into your Alertpay/Paypal account.
In order to see if NeoBux is indeed legit (which it is) many people will earn a dollar by clicking and then cash it out. Woo-hoo. You now have a WHOLE DOLLAR in your Paypal account.
That dollar should have been put towards buying referrals. With this strategy you will be putting $3 into your rental balance before you buy 3 referrals. So $1 per referral.
Keep renting referrals by increments of 3 (you can rent by higher increments later as your referrals make you more money) and continue until you have 300 referrals. This will take quite some time. This is where most people flake out. When you reach 300 referrals, stop buying referrals and just maintain the ones you already have. Keep doing this until the money builds up to about $100 and you can use $90 of it to pay for golden. $100 won't take very long at all to get once you have 300 referrals and once you upgrade to golden your earnings will DOUBLE. This is the great part. Golden costs $90 a year but instead of getting half a cent for every advertisement your referral views, you get 1 cent. Your earnings double. That's all there is to it.
Keep renting new referrals after you upgrade to golden and don't cash out. Remember, you haven't cashed out at all, and you shouldn't until you have 2000 referals. When you have 2000 refs maintain and manage them till you have enough for cash for Ultimate. Once your Ultimate rent refs till you have about 7000 refs.
Why 7000 refs?
Lets work on a avg of 0.75 referal clicks a day. 7000 X 0.75 = 5250 clicks a day, which means you earn $50 A DAY!!!! From here you can rent more to maximize your profits or just manage them and enjoy the income!
And that's the end of the strategy.
Thank you very much :-)
For those of you who just started renting refs. Here are some important tips/guidelines:
1. Choose a time of day that you can click ads and eventually manage your referrals at the same time everyday.
2. Click all available ads everyday (when you get referrals this is necessary to earn from referral clicks).
3. Utilize all free methods of advertising to gain any direct referrals. Talk it up with your friends and relatives. Put a tagline on your e-mail signature. Post in forums. Use free traffic exchanges.
4. Once your account balance reaches $2. Transfer this money to your rental balance and rent 3 referrals. It is only $0.90 to rent the referrals but you will need the remainder to properly manage the referrals.
5. Put the autopay function on.
6. If a referral of yours has not clicked today or yesterday and has click average of less than 2.0 then recycle it ($0.08) and get a new referral. If they have a click average of between 2.0 and 4.0, I will give them 4 days before I recycle them. I will give those with an average of over 4.0 seven days to return and click just because I would hate to recycle a great referral just because they were on vacation for a week.
7. Whenever, one of your referrals goes below 20 days before next payment pay to add another 30 days. Below 20 days, the autopay function does not work and you will not get the savings for that referral.
8. Every time your account balance reaches $1 transfer the money to your rental balance. At first when you are only making a couple of cents per day it is important to keep enough in your rental balance to maintain your recycling activity because you can only transfer in $1 increments. Once you can complete this transfer and have at least $2.40 in your rental balance rent another 3 referrals.
9. Continue this process until you are making a $1 a day in your account balance. At this point you can begin renting in bigger chunks of referrals every 7 days. Never rent a number of referrals that is greater than 33% of your existing totals as these will become difficult to manage through recycling with your earnings.
10. It will take a while but continue the above listed process until you reach 300 referrals. At this point stop renting and just maintain your referrals. Accumulate the earnings until you can pay for the upgrade to golden.
11. Once golden, maintain your referrals as before. Every week continue to rent referrals until you hit the 2000 refs mark. Any money that you are not sinking into referral maintenance or renting is profit for you.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Online Pay-Per-View Pre-Orders have begun. To buy an Online Pay-Per-View ticket for $20 today, visit live.epicfighting.com to purchase. Please make sure to Register and create an account with us before purchasing and then and share this news with others.
Pre-Pay for Online Access $20
We are currently allowing Pre-Orders of the Epic Fighting 6 Live Stream, by clicking on the PayPal button and purchasing a Live Stream Pass, you agree to our terms of service listed below.
Terms of Service:
- All Live Stream Services are Non-Refundable, Live streaming will not commence until the day of the fight and the player will not appear until such day as we are ready to go live.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter technical difficulties and we will try to respond and help as quickly as possible.
- Purchases are tied to your User Account or Saved as a cached file on your Specific Browser, we ask that you Register or Login at http://epicfighting.com before you purchase your Live Stream Pass in order to ensure that you can watch the fight from any computer.
- Your Live Stream pass will be good until 1am on the night of the fight, the stream will display what is currently happening at the event at that moment. Fight replay will be made available for purchase the next day for those interested.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
|You better join now early!|
Why you should join today...
- You start with $25 in your VirtaPay account and it's free.
- VirtaPay will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service.
- You get $10 per person you refer to VirtaPay.
- You'll be an EarlyBird user—before VirtaPay opens to the public.
- You'll help shape the development of the best virtual currency and payment system ever designed for the Internet.
- You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Get REAL fans/likes for your fan pages « Icegig's WP Blog
Get REAL and targeted fans/likes for your facebook fan pages, more followers to your twitter accounts, LinkedIn Connections and increase the number of “VIEWS” of your Videos in YouTube.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Fan Page Mistake #1: Assuming People Go To Your Fan Page (Versus Seeing Your Posts In Their News Feed)
Most people, if they ever go to a fan page, only go there once. Some highly interactive pages get more visitors, and you can bring fans back to the page or to specific tabs with posts or ads, but usually fans see your page’s posts via their news feed.
Fan Page Mistake #2: Expecting Welcome Tabs To Get You Lots Of Fans
Reveal tabs, aka Fan Gates, are very popular. Some people think they possess magical powers. But they don’t help most businesses very much because:
For a welcome tab to get you fans, you have to get non-fans to go to your Facebook page, because only non-fans see the pre-like version of a fan gate.
If you have a website with a lot of traffic, you may get a significant number of people who do this by clicking on a Facebook icon from your website.
If you use a like box to get fans on your site, these new fans will never see your welcome tab.
If you get new targeted fans the cheapest way there is (via Facebook ads), most of these like the page by liking the ad, so they also never see the welcome tab.
See that big circular diagram from the last mistake? Notice how many fans go to the actual page? That’s the percentage of people likely to see your beautiful welcome tab. Actually, less, because once they’re fans, they’ll go straight to the Wall.
Fan Page Mistake #3: Overestimating Apps and Tabs
Some people also seem to think creating a Facebook app is a magical move that will create all kinds of buzz and engagement. While this may be true for big companies who can get mass media coverage for deploying a clever new app, for most companies this the long way around to less results.
The Facebook app’s fatal flaw is the ominous opt-in page that requires you to share your Facebook data with the App. I can’t find any authoritative percentage of how many people bounce away from that page, but anecdotally, I know the number is high. I only became more willing to allow once I knew where to go to remove App access from my account. But this extra step means at least 25 percent and maybe as many as 75 percent of people who go to try an app will not carry through with it.
What that means is- you spend all kinds of money and time programming a new app (and programming efforts, especially if you've never been involved in one, are always more money and time than you expected), and may come out with less results than if you just use the incredible tools Facebook has available.
Think about it, if 100 percent of users already interact with posts and pages and groups, won’t you have a better chance of getting engagement by using those, than by using a weird new app that they have to give up privacy to opt-in to?
Fan Page Mistake #4: No Budget For Ads To Acquire Fans
As discussed above, the cheapest way to get targeted fans for your page (fans who are likely to be good customers), is with Facebook ads. The power, depth and precision of the Facebook ad platform is unrivaled and historic. And you can get fans for anywhere from 1 cent to $1.50, depending on your niche and parameters. You can’t get email subscribers that cheap anywhere, and this is the same kind of owned media.
But so many companies go to ridiculous lengths to avoid spending money on ads, or they just don’t have ad spends in their paradigm. They use a ton of time on roundabout tactics that yield fewer and less qualified fans. They forget about the cost of the employee time required to do so. And then when their fans don’t produce a return on investment, hey wonder why. Well, because you went cheap and you didn't get good prospects. That’s why.
Fan Page Mistake #5: Posting In A Self Centered Way, Not Trying To Get Likes And Comments
You’ve seen it on hundreds of corporate blogs: post after post about them, them, them, and few comments, if any. Comments from sycophantic employees who want their company to look good. You can see it on Facebook pages too: me, me, me posts, and very few likes and comments, especially compared to the fan base. Your actual active fan base is about 100 times the number of likes and comments you usually get. How does that compare to the number of fans you have?
You would think by now that everyone would understand the lessons of web 2.0; push and pull, conversational marketing, etc. But no. So many marketers have never learned to care about what their audience cares about. You can’t communicate effectively until you know your audience. You can’t get responses if you don’t ask for them. You can’t get enthusiasm until you stimulate it.
And if you don’t get responses, you become invisible.
Fan Page Mistake #6: Not Optimizing For Impressions And Feedback Rate
If you don’t have a metric for every stage of your marketing, you simply can’t optimize your tactics for that stage. Your goals for the fan page should include:
Visibility to as many of your fans as possible, calculated by dividing post impressions by your total fan base
Responsiveness to your posts, calculated by feedback rate, which is the total number of likes and comments divided by post impressions
Fan Page Mistake #7: Over-Selling and Hard-Selling Without Conversing Or Arousing Desire First
This is very similar to the “me, me, me” selfish mistake discussed in #5.
Think about the typical conference. There’s a reason they have a separate area for vendors: The selling approach doesn't always jibe with the conversational focus of the main part of the conference. And similarly, a fan page is a bunch of fans who typically are fans of something besides your offering. What they’re fans of is related to your offering. You have to continue to fan the flames of desire around that passion. My rule of thumb is to engage, converse and stimulate four times as much as you sell. Go for 80 percent interaction, 20 percent selling. There’s a wisdom to this that goes beyond Facebook.
Why does Corona sell relaxation and the beach rather than just show people drinking beer? By reaching beyond features and benefits to sell the dream implied by the offering’s benefits, playing with follow-through, focusing on the vision beyond, companies knock the ball out of the park.
Conversely, companies that focus on themselves and selling immediately end up disappointed, much like the college freshman looking for a one night stand. Not knowing the value of romance, he ends up rejected and alone. There’s a reason why it’s called foreplay and there’s a reason that flowers are a billion dollar business.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
|Fb Fans Specialist |
Hey what do you know, today surfing here there and everywhere, I came across a Blog of a former high school classmate of mine and oh boy, the biggest surprise of them all, I found an old pic.of mine and it brought back a lot of good and bad memories during that time, I would say that was more than a decade now, oh my and damn as time really flies so very fast...... :-)
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Job Alert : Benchmarking Engineer, Storage & Memory « Icegig's WP Blog
Wanted or Looking for : Benchmarking Engineer, Storage & Memory
Senior Performance & Benchmarking Engineer: Folsom, California
The focus for this individual contributor will be to evaluate the critical differences between architectures and solutions at the system level for various storage and memory architectures in an analysis/lab environment. This engineer will be required to measure and quantify these differences is under multiple workloads, in multiple OS environments, including but not limited to, explicitly writing custom tests in order to ensure accuracy of conclusions. This engineer will be responsible for developing and executing benchmarking plans across test cases necessary to comprehensively demonstrate conclusions, which will include evaluation of results and writing final reports.
This engineer may also interface with experts at customers to explain and prove conclusions reached in the lab, and to help estimate design impacts on customer specific use models.
This engineer will need to understand the wide range of memory subsystems and eventually become an expert, if not already. The engineer should also be able to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
Responsibilities will require this engineer to:
ü Benchmark PCM memory products and solutions, and alternatives.
ü Evaluate system level performance, memory usage, and effective use of memory technologies.
ü Develop and execute benchmarking plans, benchmarking protocols, and test cases necessary for a successful benchmarking process including evaluation of results and writing final reports.
ü Install/build/maintain benchmarking tools, platforms and load generating/user environment, includes installing hardware, operating systems, custom applications, and automated tools.
ü Design and develop performance testing post processing tools (scripts, functions) for simple to complex testing situations using various tools.
ü Participate in the definition and design of overall benchmarking strategy in partnership with the project teams. This includes defining: benchmarking objectives, scope, methodology, and load models (load distribution, pacing, iterations, number of users, transactions, ramp up and down).
ü Analyze results for baselines, trends, and anomalies to facilitate problem solving, performance improvements, and reporting. This includes analysis of raw data, and determination and root cause of performance issues. Contribute ideas and recommends action based on that analysis.
ü Complete clear communication of results, both written and verbal
Qualifications & Skills:
· BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or EE or equivalent required Strong C and script programming experience required Strong Operating System Knowledge, in Linux Windows required as well
· Application level software experience would be an added advantage
· Strong debugging skills to root cause with hardware, firmware, and software 5+ years experience in high tech industry related to memory and data storage products desired
· Experience and expertise in benchmarking testing over wide range of applications
· Knowledge of industry standard benchmarking tools including Iometer, fio, and Benchmark Factory
· Knowledge of TPC-X load simulation tools
· Understanding of hardware systems, and computer architecture
· Understanding of programming tools including compilers, linkers, and debuggers Individual must be able to work independently to achieve goals and objectives
· Ability and willingness to travel internationally and work with globally dispersed team Strong influencing skills and a customer orientation
About the employer:
We’re looking for smart, creative professionals to help us deliver memory solutions globally. In fact, you’ll find our memory at the heart of many of the world’s communications, electronic, automotive and industrial devices. If you’re passionate, committed and enthusiastic about a company with a focus on innovation, reliability and customer-orientation, we want to hear from you. This position is located at our design center in Folsom, California. Along with a stimulating and collegial work environment, we offer competitive salaries, performance bonuses, and stock options, and we can provide generous relocation assistance for candidates from out of the area.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO APPLY, CLICK HERE NOW….